We are very pleased to say that we have recently been given the rating of OUTSTANDING by Ofsted. To see the full report please click below
NNN Ofsted Report 2022.pdf
Highlights of the report include:
- Children demonstrate high levels of enjoyment as they thrive in the well-planned outdoor setting.
- Children flourish as they engage in interesting and exciting experiences and are exceptionally well prepared for their next stage of learning.
- Children form strong friendships. They play together harmoniously taking each other's views and wishes into account.
- They show great maturity as they share and listen to each other's ideas. Children value each other's contributions.
- Children are gaining a deep understanding of how to keep themselves safe.
- Children have an abundance of opportunities to develop their physical skills. Children develop a secure connection with their bodies as they utilise sensory experiences.
- Staff fully support children's understanding as they explain why rules are in place and the possible consequences. As a result, children are developing an early understanding of risk assessment, which they naturally incorporate into their play.
- Staff have superb knowledge of how children learn. They consider children's individual developmental stages carefully before providing challenges in other areas.
- Staff support children's early language development exceptionally well. They repeat unclear language for those who are at an earlier stage of development. They ask lots of open questions to initiate conversations.
- Partnerships with parents and professionals are highly effective. Staff work in partnership with other settings, schools and professionals.