SEN and Disabilities
If your child has special needs of any kind we will discuss:
- 1.How the child and parent can be helped.
- 2.How nursery staff can be supported.
- 3.What advice or practical help we can get from outside agencies.
- 4.What adaptations need to be made.
- 5.What educational or behavioural plan needs to be put in place, tailored to the individual.
- 6.Our graduated approach of assess, plan, do, review for your child’s needs.
- 7.How we use Individual Targeted plans (ITP)
- 8.Educational Health Care Plans (EHCP)
- 9.Funding options
Please note that being based on a farm that Natural Nurture is very different from an average nursery. Please discuss with us prior to your application and please visit our site to see for yourself whether you feel our nursery would be appropriate for your child If you want to find out more about Special Educational Needs within West Sussex, please go here…